I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's at San Lorenzo Valley High School in Felton, CA. The beautiful campus is in the redwoods and backs right up to...get this......FALL CREEK! Can you believe that? Me neither.....Anyway, the interview went really well, as did the writing assignment I had to do at the beginning and the demo. lesson I had to do at the end. The people on the panel were all really nice, I love the principal, and it seems like a perfect place for me. I would teach Digital Photo and Art (which is like Studio in Art...an intro. course). After the interview at the district office, the principal told me to drive over to the high school and ask her secretary to show me the digital photo lab, so I did, and it's really sweet! There are 35 Macs and 12 of them are brand new. The IT person was there installing the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on all of them. I'm really happy.
I have been such a bear to live with, because I was so stressed about this job search. I love interviewing, applying and all that goes along with it, but the idea that I might not get a job kept creeping into my mind, poisoning my whole attitude. It's a wonder my beautiful, loving husband has not kicked me right to the curb. I've been horrible to be around...taking all my stress out on poor Chris. I'm very lucky that he loves me as much as he does and that he knows how to stick it out. Blessed, actually.
I'll keep you all posted about the other interview and what I decide to do. If this school needs an answer before my interview, I will say YES!!! And I'll be happy about it, with no regrets. Life is good!
Congratulations!!!!!1 Soooo happy for you!!!! I knew you had good Karma, when we met! :)
ReplyDelete