Sunday, May 26, 2013

The weather in Santa Cruz

Ok.....did anyone love the weather in Ithaca today? Well, I did. It's my favorite kind of day, and I enjoyed it to its fullest. I started the day with a long trail ride on Quincy, trotting and cantering through the woods, feeling the beautiful sunshine on my face, the wind in my hair, the cool air in my lungs. Then, I had this thought: this rare, sunny, cool, windy, fresh day....this is JUST LIKE SANTA CRUZ! That's right....MOST days are like this there. Just one more reason I'm looking forward to our move.

After riding, I did brunch with my family, lawn mowing, packing, job applications, box hunting, grocery shopping and I'm sure more things that I cannot think of right now. I'm exhausted! That's enough for one day. Time for reading in bed. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment