I hitched up the trailer all by myself today! Yay! Then, we took it to B & G Trailers to have it all checked over and they also installed our new trailer camera, so we''ll be able to keep an eye on Quincy all the way to California, even at night! It's got night vision! How cool is that?
Sunday will be my first trip with Quincy on board. I'm taking him to Stoneybrook Farm to watch some of my students in a horse show there and maybe I will ride him around the grounds a little bit just for fun and to show him off. Hannah and Maddie and I talk horses all the time in class...I figure it's time for them to meet my pride and joy.
Chris has been spending every day packing, sorting things out, getting rid of stuff and getting us ready to go. I can't believe how much he has let go! This kind of move really forces you to prioritize your junk. That's a good thing, for sure!
Until later.....love you all! We're sure gonna miss our beloveds!
No comments:
Post a Comment