Hey, friends,
Here's an observation: I no longer know who I am. Maybe it would be more accurate to say I just do not recognize myself these days. When I saw a job posting online two nights ago that was PERFECT for me, I had heart palpitations, could not breathe, and had to get up and pace back and forth around the house until I calmed down enough to actually apply for the job. I did not know that I could experience that much anxiety anymore. Then, when I found out today, after staying up until 3am doing the very complex application, that the job posting is most likely just a legality and that they already have someone in mind, I was devastated. I used to be much more level-headed, I think. At least in the recent past, I was. I realize now that I am on a roller coaster ride of emotions and it is thrilling, exhausting, intriguing and confusing. I guess that's what I was after, though...a challenge, an adventure and a dramatic change. Well, I'm getting it!
We did a ton of packing today. Chris finished cleaning out the basement where he had his workshop. It's so clean and I am amazed that he could sort all that stuff and let go of so much! Big hugs to my husband....he has really grown and learned...stuff is just that....stuff. It does not make the man!
We have so much room in the POD that Chris said today, "We'd better go out and buy something!" Just kidding.....REALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment