Well....today was my last day of classes at Ithaca High School. It still doesn't feel real. I tried really hard to be in the moment all day, to help me remember the whole experience. I hope it worked. We spent the last hour having an indoor field day because it was rainy, so we couldn't be outside. I did face painting, like I do every year and it was really fun. Then, Chris and I went out to dinner with two of my special student friends, Maya and Michael, at the Glenwood Pines. So much fun! I can always count on spirited discussion with those two. Here are some pictures:
We're trying to talk them into taking a road trip to California! Attention all of my students: you have an open invitation to visit us out there, and we really hope you will!
More coming soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment